Long Pond Pediatrics offers a full array of services to help your child maintain good health.
- Well-Child Care Exams
- Newborn Care
- School & Sports Physicals
- Vision & Hearing Services
- Sick Child Diagnosis and Treatment
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
- In House Lead, Hemoglobin & Blood Sugar Testing
- In House Strep, Covid, Flu, RSV & Mono Testing
- ADHD, Depression, Anxiety and Behavioral Consults
- Case Managemant via In House Social Worker
Current guidelines recommend that all children through the age of 6 years old, should have fluoride applications to their teeth 4 times per year, starting with the eruption of their first teeth. Many of these younger children are not yet seen by a dentist, and many families do not have dental insurance. For these reasons, fluoride application by pediatricians is now a recommended preventative service and is covered by insurance companies. It is a quick, well tolerated procedure without significant side effects.
Additional services for our teens
In addition to providing acute and well child care for your child, we are happy to announce that we offer the following services:
- Adolescent Reproductive Health Care
- Pregnancy Testing
- Nexplanon Insertion
- Male and Female STD Testing and Counseling
- Smoking Cessation
Our commitment to education
The pediatricians at Long Pond Pediatrics have a long history of mentoring medical students, pediatric residents and nurse practitioner students.